To the one I love the most.

 Hi, 

Yes its me Manav jisse blogs ke baare me kuch pata bhi nahi tha kuch time tak. Jisko ye nahi pata tha ki ek insaan kitna sweet kitna cute aur mere liye mera sab kuch ho sakta hai. See i am writing this blog in all types of language I can write kyuki ek language me emotions nhi ho paate na express mere hehe <3.

( Grammatical errors ke liye pehle se maafi ).

Writing letters is a easy compared to writing a blog ab feel ho raha hai. Kaha se shuru karu....?

 Lets start with the beginning.

I remember when I first saw you in college and I was like ki ye kaisi si hai mai toh isse kabhi baat bhi na karu. But then I met you understood you tum kaisi person ho ye samajh aaya mujhe dheere dheere and mera perspective towards you started to get shifting. 

Then comes the phase which I never thought ki hoga. It was flirting with you in start it was very norma; flirting from my side but eventually it turned into a real one yaani ki i started to have feelings for you.

Fir toh you know How things went. We came into relationship and 1 saal hogya yaar. Like litrally an year matlab I would not have imagined this ki aisa bhi kuch hoga meri college life me I will find my person, my peace, my cutie. Aisa lagta hai jaise kal ki hi baat ho hamara milna, mera tujhe propose karna and then straight to one year.

You have changed me as a person, I know there are things where I still lag but aakhir kaar insaan hi hoon mai bhi and I will keep improving my self and make sure I remain your safe space, your calmness for a very long time.

I love you.

Words 3 hai par meaning kaafi bada hold karte hai. I have said these 3 words many times but tere saath relationship me aane ke baad I have felt the real meaning of it. I can be myself with you. Haan sometimes being myself annoys you but that's also a kind of a kick for us i guess.

Baaki I know I have been a kutta sometimes I have made you cry sometimes and sad too uske liye sorry too. But again its the fights which makes a relationship stronger.

Ye sab baate to hoti rahegi let's make this next section where I talk about you.

The one who is imperfectly perfect for me tbh. Ik tu kehti hai mai perfect nhi hoon you deserve better but bro at this moment and point all I know is I want you and only you. The main thing about you is ki kitni bhi problem ho you do not give up you stay there survive through shit and get out of it till the very end. Baaki toh mere liye tum meri Cutie ho thi aur rahogi.

With that here comes the end of this blog.

I would never fall in love again until I found you.... <3




Comments